A week in Beijing. Landed the day after it snowed. It cleared the smog and made everything look like the Chinese rice paper ink paintings, specially the great wall.
In this week managed to pics of the following:
- Jingshan park – behind forbidden city
- Great Wall of China
- Forbidden City
- Houhai – Medieval residential district
- Olympic Park
- Tiantan park – Temple of Heaven
- Liu Li Chang – Old art district
- 798 factory – Modern art district – even saw an exhibition by yoko ono
Also saw the shopping center the place which is exactly like the westfield in London with a lot of the same chains 😛
Even found a modern hipster pub brewing local beer in situ just like some trendy pubs here.
One thing that impressed is how quickly china developed, that is took just one generation to modernize.