Brussels on the trip to belgium.
Looked like brussels seen better days, although it felt much relaxed like Madrid.
There are a few Tintin street art and cafés spread in the city but not that much in the comics museum.
One thing I overlooked when I arrived in Brussels on the Eurostar is that they have several stations 😛
- Grand Place – former royal palace
- Mont des Arts Garden
- Musical Instruments Museum
- Royal Square
- Royal Palace of Brussels
- Comics Museum
- Les Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert
- Manneken Pis
- City Wall
- Hotel Metropole (Tintin)
- La Monnaie De Munt – Opera House (Tintin)
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium